Book your MSP to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to FAI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Fairbanks (MSP to FAI)
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Fairbanks is 2466 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Fairbanks.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Fairbanks, AK takes about 296 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to FAI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 30,338 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Fairbanks in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Fairbanks, AK.
- The shortest flight between MSP and FAI takes about 296 minutes.
- 34,716 seats were available on flights from MSP to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,338 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to FAI that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Fairbanks.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to FAI for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Fairbanks in 2009 was 83.59%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Fairbanks.
- Flight #403, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Fairbanks.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 30,237 passengers from MSP to FAI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Fairbanks from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Vero Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Clermont-Ferrand you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.