Book your MSP to FAR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Fargo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and FAR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Hector Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to FAR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fargo (FAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fargo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to FAR Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Hector Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to FAR
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Fargo (MSP to FAR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Fargo, ND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MSP and FAR takes about 40 minutes.
- There were 117,118 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Fargo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Fargo from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Fargo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to FAR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Fargo.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Fargo, ND.
- 184,738 seats were available on flights from MSP to FAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117,118 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to FAR that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Fargo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Fargo in 2009 was 60.44%.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Fargo, ND takes about 40 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Fargo is 223 miles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 81,187 passengers from MSP to FAR in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to FAR using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to FAR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #1233, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Fargo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.