Book your MSP to GRI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Grand Island airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GRI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Central Nebraska Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GRI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Island (GRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Island on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GRI Route Map
Looking for Orange County Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Orange County CA and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Bloomington IL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa Mujeres today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Grand Island (MSP to GRI)
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Grand Island in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MSP to GRI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GRI in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Island, NE.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Grand Island in 2009 was 59.83%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Island, NE in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Grand Island from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 279 seats were available on flights from MSP to GRI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GRI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GRI for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 70 passengers from MSP to GRI in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Grand Island.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)