Book your MSP to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GJT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Grand Junction (MSP to GJT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Grand Junction.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GJT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 550 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Grand Junction in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Grand Junction in 2009 was 54.39%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Grand Junction from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Junction, CO.
- 1,006 seats were available on flights from MSP to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 550 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GJT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 406 passengers from MSP to GJT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GJT for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.