Book your MSP to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GRR Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to GRR
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids (MSP to GRR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 74.26%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids.
- Flight #2632, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GRR for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GRR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Rapids, MI takes about 60 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Grand Rapids is 408 miles.
- There were 104,595 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Grand Rapids.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to GRR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 49,810 passengers from MSP to GRR in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Rapids, MI.
- 136,987 seats were available on flights from MSP to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,595 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GRR that year.
- The shortest flight between MSP and GRR takes about 57 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Grand Rapids from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.