Book your MSP to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GRB Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to GRB
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Green Bay (MSP to GRB)
- There were 76,389 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Green Bay in 2009.
- 111,099 seats were available on flights from MSP to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,389 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GRB that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 45,313 passengers from MSP to GRB in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Green Bay is 252 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GRB for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Green Bay.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Green Bay, WI takes about 40 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Green Bay.
- Flight #1530, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Green Bay.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MSP and GRB takes about 40 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Green Bay, WI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to GRB using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Green Bay.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Green Bay in 2009 was 68.41%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GRB in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.