Book your MSP to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Greensboro (MSP to GSO)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Greensboro.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Greensboro, NC takes about 116 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Greensboro is 924 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GSO in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 4,493 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Greensboro in 2009.
- Flight #3701, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Greensboro.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GSO for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Greensboro.
- Comair operated flights from MSP to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and GSO takes about 112 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 3,431 passengers from MSP to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Greensboro from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Greensboro.
- 7,598 seats were available on flights from MSP to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,493 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GSO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Greensboro in 2009 was 60.63%.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Greensboro, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Zihuatanejo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.