Book your MSP to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MDT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Metairie la you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Harrisburg (MSP to MDT)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Harrisburg.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Harrisburg, PA takes about 108 minutes.
- Flight #2162, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Harrisburg.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MDT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Harrisburg in 2009 was 85.36%.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Harrisburg is 898 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MDT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 6,493 passengers from MSP to MDT in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Harrisburg.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Harrisburg.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Harrisburg, PA.
- There were 7,576 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MDT takes about 108 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MDT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 9,266 seats were available on flights from MSP to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,576 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MDT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Harrisburg from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)