Book your MSP to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Hartford (MSP to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MSP and BDL takes about 126 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Hartford.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to BDL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Hartford.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Hartford from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Hartford in 2009 was 86.69%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Hartford, CT.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Hartford.
- Flight #1510, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Hartford.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Hartford, CT takes about 126 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Hartford is 1050 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BDL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BDL for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 84,143 seats were available on flights from MSP to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,388 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BDL that year.
- There were 74,388 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Hartford in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 74,388 passengers from MSP to BDL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for National Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elkins WV you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.