Book your MSP to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to HOU Route Map
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Houston (MSP to HOU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Houston, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to HOU in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Houston.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from MSP to HOU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to HOU for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 378 seats were available on flights from MSP to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to HOU that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Houston, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Houston in 2009 was 77.78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Houston from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Houston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)