Book your MSP to IDA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Idaho Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and IDA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Idaho Falls Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Idaho Falls (IDA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Idaho Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to IDA Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls (MSP to IDA)
- 4,526 seats were available on flights from MSP to IDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,050 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to IDA that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Idaho Falls.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls.
- The shortest flight between MSP and IDA takes about 128 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,988 passengers from MSP to IDA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls in 2009 was 51.59%.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Idaho Falls, ID takes about 128 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to IDA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Idaho Falls from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Flight #2824, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to IDA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,050 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Idaho Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to IDA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Idaho Falls, ID.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Idaho Falls is 939 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Idaho Falls, ID in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)