Book your MSP to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to IND
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Indianapolis (MSP to IND)
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Indianapolis is 503 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to IND in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 136,192 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight between MSP and IND takes about 70 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 111,914 passengers from MSP to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to IND for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Indianapolis.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Indianapolis, IN takes about 71 minutes.
- Flight #7168, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to IND using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Indianapolis in 2009 was 80.03%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Indianapolis, IN.
- 166,433 seats were available on flights from MSP to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136,192 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to IND that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including London Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.