Book your MSP to ZIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Ixtapa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ZIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ZIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ZIH Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ZIH
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Ixtapa (MSP to ZIH)
- There were 10,291 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Ixtapa in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to ZIH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Ixtapa in 2009 was 72.45%.
- 13,238 seats were available on flights from MSP to ZIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,291 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ZIH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ZIH in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ZIH for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Ixtapa, Mexico in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Ixtapa from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 7,329 passengers from MSP to ZIH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Ixtapa.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Ixtapa, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)