Book your MSP to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Knoxville (MSP to TYS)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Knoxville.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Knoxville is 792 miles.
- Flight #4220, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Knoxville.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Knoxville, TN takes about 103 minutes.
- 18,526 seats were available on flights from MSP to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,075 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to TYS that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MSP to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 12,697 passengers from MSP to TYS in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Knoxville, TN.
- The shortest flight between MSP and TYS takes about 103 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to TYS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Knoxville in 2009 was 72.83%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- There were 13,075 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Knoxville in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Knoxville.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to TYS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.