Book your MSP to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Capital Region Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to LAN
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Lansing (MSP to LAN)
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Lansing, MI takes about 62 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LAN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Lansing, MI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Lansing in 2009 was 62.3%.
- There were 1,042 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Lansing in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Lansing, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Lansing.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Lansing.
- Flight #190, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Lansing.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 552 passengers from MSP to LAN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Lansing from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 1,518 seats were available on flights from MSP to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,042 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LAN that year.
- The shortest flight between MSP and LAN takes about 56 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Lansing is 455 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Lansing.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Michigan City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.