Book your MSP to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to LAS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas (MSP to LAS)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LAS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The shortest flight between MSP and LAS takes about 177 minutes.
- Flight #2293, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas.
- There were 414,974 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Las Vegas in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Las Vegas.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Las Vegas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas in 2009 was 84.79%.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV takes about 177 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to LAS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Las Vegas from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Las Vegas is 1300 miles.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 331,440 passengers from MSP to LAS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LAS for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 470,759 seats were available on flights from MSP to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 414,974 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LAS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.