Book your MSP to LIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Little Rock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Adams Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Little Rock (LIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Little Rock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Little Rock (MSP to LIT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Little Rock, AR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Little Rock in 2009 was 90.14%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Little Rock.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 124 passengers from MSP to LIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LIT in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Little Rock from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Little Rock, AR.
- 273 seats were available on flights from MSP to LIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 244 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LIT that year.
- There were 244 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Little Rock in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LIT for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSP to LIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)