Book your MSP to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to LHR
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to London (MSP to LHR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and London.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LHR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to London, UK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to London, UK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- There were 69,292 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to London in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 49,265 passengers from MSP to LHR in 2009.
- 87,187 seats were available on flights from MSP to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,292 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LHR that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to London in 2009 was 80.05%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LHR for Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and London from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.