Book your MSP to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|China Southern Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Los Angeles (MSP to LAX)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 386,316 passengers from MSP to LAX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Los Angeles from Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 270 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Los Angeles in 2009 was 82.75%.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, US Airways, AirTran Airways offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Los Angeles, CA.
- Flight #703, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between MSP and LAX takes about 206 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Los Angeles, CA takes about 206 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to LAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LAX for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 475,899 seats were available on flights from MSP to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 412,766 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LAX that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Los Angeles is 1536 miles.
- There were 412,766 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Los Angeles in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stuttgart Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.