Book your MSP to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SDF Route Map
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SDF
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Louisville (MSP to SDF)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Louisville.
- 55,758 seats were available on flights from MSP to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,522 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SDF that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Louisville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Louisville from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Louisville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SDF for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Louisville, KY.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SDF in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 44,522 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Louisville in 2009.
- Flight #1569, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Louisville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Louisville in 2009 was 76.24%.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Louisville is 603 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 22,620 passengers from MSP to SDF in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and SDF takes about 81 minutes.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Louisville, KY takes about 84 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)