Book your MSP to MZT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Mazatlan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MZT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MZT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mazatlan (MZT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mazatlan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MZT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to General Rafael Buelna Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MZT
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Mazatlan (MSP to MZT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MZT for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Mazatlan from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 165 seats.
- There were 10,829 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Mazatlan in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Mazatlan in 2009 was 75.34%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Mazatlan.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 7,487 passengers from MSP to MZT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MZT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 13,638 seats were available on flights from MSP to MZT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,829 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MZT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Mazatlan, Mexico in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MZT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malaga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.