Book your MSP to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MEM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Fayetteville AR you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Memphis (MSP to MEM)
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Memphis, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Memphis is 700 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Memphis in 2009 was 71.31%.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MEM takes about 97 minutes.
- Flight #7162, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MEM using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 277,068 seats were available on flights from MSP to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207,982 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MEM that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Memphis.
- There were 207,982 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 205,809 passengers from MSP to MEM in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Memphis, TN takes about 97 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)