Book your MSP to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Miami (MSP to MIA)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MIA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MIA takes about 182 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Miami.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Miami, FL.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 70,870 passengers from MSP to MIA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Miami, FL takes about 184 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Miami is 1501 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Miami, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 121,075 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Miami from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Miami in 2009 was 80.12%.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MIA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 149,631 seats were available on flights from MSP to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121,075 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MIA that year.
- Flight #2250, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Miami.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Diego Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.