Book your MSP to MOT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Minot airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MOT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Minot Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MOT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minot (MOT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minot on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MOT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Minot Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MOT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Minot (MSP to MOT)
- 98,683 seats were available on flights from MSP to MOT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,607 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MOT that year.
- Flight #4123, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Minot.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 47,391 passengers from MSP to MOT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Minot in 2009 was 65.42%.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Minot, ND.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MOT takes about 57 minutes.
- There were 66,607 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Minot in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Minot, ND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MOT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MOT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Minot, ND takes about 63 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Minot.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Minot.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Minot from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MOT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Minot is 449 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Minot.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)