Book your MSP to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MBJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MBJ
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Montego Bay (MSP to MBJ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Montego Bay.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MBJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 12,540 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Montego Bay in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MBJ for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- 15,174 seats were available on flights from MSP to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,540 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MBJ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Montego Bay in 2009 was 80.68%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MBJ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 9,524 passengers from MSP to MBJ in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Montego Bay from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.