Book your MSP to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Montreal (MSP to YUL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Montreal from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- 7,420 seats were available on flights from MSP to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,578 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to YUL that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 5,515 passengers from MSP to YUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to YUL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Montreal in 2009 was 76.35%.
- There were 5,578 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Montreal in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Montreal.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to YUL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Montreal, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)