Book your MSP to MSL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Muscle Shoals airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MSL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Northwest Alabama Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MSL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Muscle Shoals (MSL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Muscle Shoals on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MSL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Ft Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Muscle Shoals (MSP to MSL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MSL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Muscle Shoals from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MSP to MSL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Muscle Shoals, AL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MSL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)