Book your MSP to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach (MSP to MYR)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Myrtle Beach, SC takes about 136 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Myrtle Beach from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 416 passengers from MSP to MYR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 81.46%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MYR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 626 seats were available on flights from MSP to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 492 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Myrtle Beach is 1085 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Myrtle Beach.
- There were 492 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MYR takes about 136 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MYR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Puerto Vallarta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.