Book your MSP to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to LGA
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to New York (MSP to LGA)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to LGA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and LGA takes about 130 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to LGA for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to New York in 2009 was 72.02%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to LGA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 229,790 passengers from MSP to LGA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and New York from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- 326,723 seats were available on flights from MSP to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 230,069 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to LGA that year.
- Flight #2316, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and New York is 1020 miles.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to New York, NY takes about 130 minutes.
- There were 230,069 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to New York in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to New York.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.