Book your MSP to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ORF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Luis Obispo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Traverse City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Birmingham today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Norfolk (MSP to ORF)
- 9,268 seats were available on flights from MSP to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,665 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ORF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ORF for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Norfolk in 2009 was 76.03%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Norfolk from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Norfolk, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 6,539 passengers from MSP to ORF in 2009.
- There were 6,665 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Norfolk in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ORF in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)