Book your MSP to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Oakland (MSP to OAK)
- JetBlue Airways, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Oakland, CA.
- 457 seats were available on flights from MSP to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 332 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to OAK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Oakland, CA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to OAK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Oakland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to OAK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from MSP to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Oakland in 2009 was 64.14%.
- There were 332 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Oakland in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Oakland from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 274 passengers from MSP to OAK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Louisville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bali Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.