Book your MSP to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to OMA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Omaha (MSP to OMA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to OMA for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 55,809 passengers from MSP to OMA in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and OMA takes about 46 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Omaha in 2009 was 66.71%.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Omaha is 282 miles.
- 130,397 seats were available on flights from MSP to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95,358 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to OMA that year.
- There were 95,358 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Omaha in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International, UNITED offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Omaha, NE.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Omaha.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Omaha, NE takes about 48 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to OMA using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Omaha.
- Flight #3981, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 65 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Omaha.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Omaha from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to OMA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Omaha.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Wyndham Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.