Book your MSP to PSC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Pasco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and PSC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tri Cities with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to PSC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pasco (PSC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pasco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to PSC Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tri Cities.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to PSC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Pasco (MSP to PSC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Pasco in 2009 was 70.89%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to PSC for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Pasco.
- 11,340 seats were available on flights from MSP to PSC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,080 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to PSC that year.
- There were 8,080 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Pasco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to PSC in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to PSC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Pasco from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- Compass Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Pasco, WA.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 8,080 passengers from MSP to PSC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Pasco, WA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)