Book your MSP to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to PIT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh (MSP to PIT)
- The shortest flight between MSP and PIT takes about 92 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to PIT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 52,931 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Flight #2480, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to PIT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 60,486 seats were available on flights from MSP to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,931 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to PIT that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, AirTran Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to PIT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Pittsburgh from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 84.16%.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Pittsburgh.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 92 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Pittsburgh is 726 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 20,223 passengers from MSP to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.