Book your MSP to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Providence (MSP to PVD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Providence, RI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 248 seats were available on flights from MSP to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to PVD that year.
- There were 221 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Providence in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Providence in 2009 was 86.66%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Providence, RI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to PVD for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to PVD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Providence.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to PVD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 221 passengers from MSP to PVD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Providence from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.