Book your MSP to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Raleigh (MSP to RDU)
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The shortest flight between MSP and RDU takes about 120 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Raleigh from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Raleigh in 2009 was 85.08%.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to RDU in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 79,223 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Raleigh in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Raleigh is 981 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Raleigh, NC.
- Flight #360, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Raleigh.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 79,181 passengers from MSP to RDU in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Raleigh, NC takes about 120 minutes.
- 91,992 seats were available on flights from MSP to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,223 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to RDU that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.