Book your MSP to YQR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Regina airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and YQR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Regina Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to YQR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Regina (YQR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Regina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to YQR Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Regina Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to YQR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Regina (MSP to YQR)
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 32,469 passengers from MSP to YQR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to YQR for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Regina, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Regina in 2009 was 64.05%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to YQR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Regina from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to YQR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Regina.
- 54,790 seats were available on flights from MSP to YQR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,820 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to YQR that year.
- There were 32,820 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Regina in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Regina, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)