to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to RIC in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Richmond in 2009 was 90.42%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Richmond from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 7,107 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Richmond in 2009.
- 7,990 seats were available on flights from MSP to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,107 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to RIC that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Richmond is 970 miles.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Richmond, VA takes about 125 minutes.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Richmond, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to RIC for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between MSP and RIC takes about 125 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Richmond.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Richmond.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Richmond.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 5,984 passengers from MSP to RIC in 2009.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fallsview Casino Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.