Book your MSP to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ROC Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ROC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Rochester (MSP to ROC)
- There were 144 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Rochester in 2009.
- 164 seats were available on flights from MSP to ROC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ROC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 98 passengers from MSP to ROC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ROC in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Rochester from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MSP to ROC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Rochester in 2009 was 88.98%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Rochester.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ROC for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)