Book your MSP to RST flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and RST, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to RST Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (RST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to RST Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Rochester Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to RST
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Rochester (MSP to RST)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Rochester from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 34,543 seats were available on flights from MSP to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,867 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to RST that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 7,359 passengers from MSP to RST in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Rochester.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Rochester.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to RST for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to RST in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to RST using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2546, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Rochester.
- The shortest flight between MSP and RST takes about 18 minutes.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, MN takes about 19 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Compass Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, MN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Rochester in 2009 was 32.77%.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Rochester.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Rochester is 76 miles.
- There were 10,867 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Rochester in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nantucket Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.