Book your MSP to RFD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Rockford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and RFD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Greater Rockford with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to RFD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to RFD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Rockford (MSP to RFD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Rockford in 2009 was 29.79%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Rockford from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Rockford, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to RFD for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- There were 462 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Rockford in 2009.
- 1,852 seats were available on flights from MSP to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 462 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to RFD that year.
- Shuttle America operated flights from MSP to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 304 passengers from MSP to RFD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to RFD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Rockford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Islamorada Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.