Book your MSP to MBS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Saginaw airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and MBS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to MBS Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to MBS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saginaw (MBS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saginaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to MBS Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to MBS Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to MBS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Saginaw (MSP to MBS)
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Saginaw is 463 miles.
- 21,661 seats were available on flights from MSP to MBS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,182 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to MBS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to MBS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 7,267 passengers from MSP to MBS in 2009.
- There were 13,182 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Saginaw in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Saginaw, MI takes about 64 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Saginaw.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Saginaw, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to MBS in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Saginaw.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Saginaw from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Flight #1426, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Saginaw.
- The shortest flight between MSP and MBS takes about 63 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Saginaw, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Saginaw.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Saginaw in 2009 was 59.74%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to MBS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)