Book your MSP to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SAT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to San Antonio (MSP to SAT)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SAT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 54,204 seats were available on flights from MSP to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,315 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SAT that year.
- Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to San Antonio, TX.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MSP to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to San Antonio in 2009 was 78.46%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 45,315 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to San Antonio in 2009.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 45,050 passengers from MSP to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kingston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.