Book your MSP to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SAN Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to San Diego Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SAN
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to San Diego (MSP to SAN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SAN for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 231,863 seats were available on flights from MSP to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 207,745 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SAN that year.
- The shortest flight between MSP and SAN takes about 205 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to San Diego.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to SAN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 207,745 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to San Diego in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and San Diego from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and San Diego.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to San Diego, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to San Diego.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 172,787 passengers from MSP to SAN in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and San Diego is 1532 miles.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to San Diego, CA takes about 205 minutes.
- Flight #183, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to San Diego.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to San Diego in 2009 was 85.18%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SAN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Allegiant Air Flight Status and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.