Book your MSP to SJD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to San Jose del Cabo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SJD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Los Cabos Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SJD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SJD Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Los Cabos Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SJD
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to San Jose del Cabo (MSP to SJD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to San Jose del Cabo in 2009 was 72.56%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and San Jose del Cabo.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SJD in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 13,690 seats were available on flights from MSP to SJD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,831 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SJD that year.
- There were 10,831 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to San Jose del Cabo in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to SJD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 9,174 passengers from MSP to SJD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SJD for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and San Jose del Cabo from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.