Book your MSP to YXE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Saskatoon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and YXE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to John G. Diefenbaker Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to YXE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saskatoon (YXE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saskatoon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to YXE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Saskatoon (MSP to YXE)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to YXE for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Saskatoon.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Saskatoon from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- 46,238 seats were available on flights from MSP to YXE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,638 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to YXE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to YXE in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to YXE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Saskatoon in 2009 was 60.69%.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Saskatoon, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Saskatoon, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 26,145 passengers from MSP to YXE in 2009.
- There were 27,638 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Saskatoon in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Calgary Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Overland Park, KS Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Big Sur today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.