Book your MSP to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to BFI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Seattle (MSP to BFI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to BFI for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Seattle from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to BFI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Seattle in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- 54 seats were available on flights from MSP to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to BFI that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Seattle in 2009 was 88.89%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 48 passengers from MSP to BFI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)