Book your MSP to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Seattle (MSP to SEA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Seattle in 2009 was 78.59%.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Seattle is 1399 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1777, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 114 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Seattle.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 548,527 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Seattle in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to SEA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Seattle.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA takes about 195 minutes.
- 646,297 seats were available on flights from MSP to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 548,527 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SEA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SEA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between MSP and SEA takes about 192 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Seattle from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Seattle.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Seattle.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 426,120 passengers from MSP to SEA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.