to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to PVG for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Shanghai.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Shanghai, China.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Shanghai from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to PVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 135 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Shanghai in 2009.
- 271 seats were available on flights from MSP to PVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to PVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Shanghai in 2009 was 49.82%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MSP to PVG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from MSP to PVG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Shanghai, China in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.