Book your MSP to SUX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Sioux City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SUX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Sioux Gateway with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SUX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux City (SUX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SUX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental St. Lucia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tucson Arizona Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in St Paul you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lexington Kentucky today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Sioux Gateway.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to SUX
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Sioux City (MSP to SUX)
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Sioux City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SUX for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SUX in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,854 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Sioux City in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and SUX takes about 38 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Sioux City, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Sioux City is 234 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Sioux City.
- 3,124 seats were available on flights from MSP to SUX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,854 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SUX that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Sioux City, IA.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,737 passengers from MSP to SUX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Sioux City in 2009 was 57.46%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Sioux City from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Sioux City.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to SUX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Sioux City, IA takes about 39 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)